Tri-Series LIVE on Ten Crivket Ch 415

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 8,175
Re: RE: Tri-Series LIVE on Ten Crivket Ch 415

The picture quality depends on the feed producer not the broadcaster....

Btw.... Who is the feed producer for this series, is it ten sports or someone else....

Swyped from Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mmadhankumar said:
The picture quality depends on the feed producer not the broadcaster....

Btw.... Who is the feed producer for this series, is it ten sports or someone else....

Swyped from Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ten sports is the feed producer.
except bcci ,all cricket board's feed produced by their broadcasters.

I just saw ten hd, hd quality looks good + DD too looks gd. M banging my head y did i activate ten cricket. Ten Cricket quality is always dull and pixalated from start

OH Man the telecast in Ten Cricket sucks...as the video quality is so poor as i feel that we are watching cricket in 1990's ....i dont know whether ten sports is doing purposefully as the video quality in DD National is much better....

This sucking Ten sports brought Big Bash League rights this year. they will definitely screw it up this time. they were never ready to improve there services.

nnikki said:
This sucking Ten sports brought Big Bash League rights this year. they will definitely screw it up this time. they were never ready to improve there services.

big bash league ? aus
But it is with starsports.

Yes. The PQ is very bad. And also the siren sound generated from spectators is really annoying. I watch the cricket by muting tv :(

I think regarding this Siren, Majerekar has taken this issue with Ten Sports programming director which he had mentioned in his twitter account....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock