DDF Exclusive Trick for Tata Sky Users - Watch more channels on cheapr base packs

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 258
  • Views: Views 28,869
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me any of you friends....may l know how to do a PM in this latest update of our forum? Kindly post procedures. Thanks in advance

Please help me any of you friends....may l know how to do a PM in this latest update of our forum? Kindly post procedures. Thanks in advance
I already sent this trick:u

I already sent this trick:u
hi bro...yes you have sent already once again thanks. but now i am asking about how to PM to other...if i want to do the new PM to some one..i do not the way to do after the forum update. so i kindly request you how to start new PM to some one. Pls PM me the procedure.
thanks in advance.

hi bro...yes you have sent already once again thanks. but now i am asking about how to PM to other...if i want to do the new PM to some one..i do not the way to do after the forum update. so i kindly request you how to start new PM to some one. Pls PM me the procedure.
thanks in advance.
Check now, I have sent Procedure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock