[Trick] SS**** + 41 HD Channels @ low cost (worked between 01/09/2015 to 29/02/2016)

• Thread starter Thread starter sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,309
  • Views Views: Views 114,640
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SSpack + 35 HD Channels

What's the secret, Sam? How can I subscribe to South packages from ROI?

Thank you for the PM, Sam.
One question, I have, can anyone from the Rest of India subscribe to the South packs or are they available only to residents of the South states?

Django said:
Thank you for the PM, Sam.
One question, I have, can anyone from the Rest of India subscribe to the South packs or are they available only to residents of the South states?

Yes bro,
Even you're ROI customer you can Subscribe to South Packs:)

This is more of a general question, not restricted to Videocon D2H.
I noticed, for example, that the South packages in Tata Sky offer more value that the ROI packages, even if I were to watch only Hindi and English channels.
The base packages in ROI have very limited to no English channels unfortunately.

susanta naik said:
PM ME SIR ......

Check your PM bro :)

Keep Visiting here to get more tricks and info:)

sam said:
Yes bro,
Even you're ROI customer you can Subscribe to South Packs:)

Thanks Sam, your answer was super fast.

This is somewhat surprising considering that the Videocon website clearly states that "South packages available only in the States of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep & Puducherry". (This is at the bottom of any of the packages description pages).

Even if you check any of the DTH reseller sites, they first ask for your location and filter the options based on your location.

Maybe this is a rule that is simply not being checked at the moment, in which case probably it shouldn't be discussed too much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom