[Trick] SS**** + 41 HD Channels @ low cost (worked between 01/09/2015 to 29/02/2016)

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,309
  • Views: Views 113,470
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Trick] SS**** + 36 HD Channels

I guess some person registered yesterday who got to know this trick might be sharing it across. Let us see.

Reactions: sam

Hi sam bro,

Please PM me too...
thanks

Aman3344 said:
Hi sam bro,

Please PM me too...
thanks

Check out your PM:)

Sadiq said:
This trick is now in demand even outside of DDF. I think someone is going to copy this trick to somewhere. Let us see who is that. By the way this trick is exclusively available from DDF. Please don't cry outside...

:c:c

If they ask kindly, then share it but they should give credit to us wherever they post the trick ;):):k

ABCDEFGH said:
:c:c

If they ask kindly, then share it but they should give credit to us wherever they post the trick ;):):k

Main issue is tht whoever knows the trick must not post it publicly; as it might end the whole fun.

Please share me your tricks dear and i am new customer to dream dth unable to send pm option

ramkumar.a1987 said:
Please share me your tricks dear and i am new customer to dream dth unable to send pm option

Check your PM now:)

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Main issue is tht whoever knows the trick must not post it publicly; as it might end the whole fun.

But you yourself told me 2-3 times that it's not a bug,
it's just that the trick isn't official yet:huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock