[Trick] SS**** + 41 HD Channels @ low cost (worked between 01/09/2015 to 29/02/2016)

• Thread starter Thread starter sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,309
  • Views Views: Views 114,640
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Trick] SS**** + 36 HD Channels

xaviar88 said:
36hd channels? any new hd channel added?:huh

Yes bro....

Naaptol :hd

Those muppets hv just shared the trick publicly...

Almost exactly as I send to anonymous users here....

They should be ashamed for copying our trick & also sharing so late there :hehe :em :s

Their admin should hang himself for sharing a copied trick in their sh.. forum :wall

sam said:
If anyone is current D2H customer
I can assure them regarding this....

Can be applied instantly.....

I may not assure you at that time :k

Dear Sam,
Pl explain me in detail at least, if I subscribe to new connection as per d2h Online what HD channels I will get @ 202/- pm.

I hope I have understood correctly that HD fees will not be applicable in the process.

My brother has D2H but in ROI pack, is it valid for him too?? then I can get his ID and test on his connection.

I am in south and hence have the option to select SS @ 202/- pm in my new connection..

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Those muppets hv just shared the trick publicly...

Almost exactly as I send to anonymous users here....

They should be ashamed for copying our trick & also sharing so late there :hehe :em :s

Their admin should hang himself for sharing a copied trick in their sh.. forum :wall
I don't know where it is posted. But if it is exactly the same steps, then someone got the details here only. It is not a regular step that everyone should be aware of.

The guy who told he will share the details didn't share the details as per my knowledge. But that guy is famous for copying. He earlier copied Dish Lanka set top box images from our member Devdarshan. So he might be trying to get the information from here.

And allowing or not allowing is up to them. If some forum want information by any cost (even thought it is a stolen info) to grow their forum, we don't need to worry about that. Be happy that we are helping them too.

Now let us continue helping members here.

Sadiq bro, they hv hid the post after few mins.
I think it's visible to registered users only at the moment. ..

I have stopped sending PM work ,handed to Sam bro in the last week completely..
I think tht guy got the trick for himself earlier & later shared it when others asked for it.
( It is someone called Aj** from Col***bo)

Anyway, we got one over them as they clearly copied our trick 100% & shared it without any shame....

Definitely they are shameless. The guy have stolen the information from us! And they are not worrying about that. I don't know how one can accept stolen things.

I am very very sure that no one else can find these steps intentionally. It is not an easy step.

But.. I don't know what to say. I am just feeling that someone have stolen a valuable work of mine and selling it away.

Shameless guy Ajai. He copied the Dish Lanka images from here. Nobody there was ready to accept that the images are the properties of other member.

Now he copied a good work of Sam bro and nobody is feeling shame for it.

Re: [Trick] SS**** + 36 HD Channels @ low cost

sam brother please also send me tricks in pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom