Triple recharge benefit offer - promo.channel.

hZZzK.jpg

x608G.jpg

@ karthik this 2 Ala carte packs upto 75RS any Ala carte can be taken or is there any specific Ala carte. please clarify.

Total 20% Cash Back....Rs.75 By A-la-carte And Rs.25 Cash back.

Beware folks dish tv is trying to cheat i got cheated. if u recharge for rs 500 u get nothing if we call customer care they will say its for selected customer only when i said that i will take them to court they gave me and condition apply was added on channel 995 and it didnt stoped thaaie they yet cheated me with free alacates they said i can select it and they gave me to alacartes one with discovery blits and otheer 3 english movie channels the fact is i was using english club alacarte so they cheated me by giving channels that i had already subscribed

now iam using den its beter that dish tv and offer 170+ channel and mothly 150 rs and first settop box cost is 1100 rs tahts it my cable operator said thay will be laucnching hd box on jan with 180 rs mothly charges

MOD NOTE: DO not use bad words here in ddf. Not allowed. :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock