Ts removed star sports add on hd ch-424

• Thread starter jpja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,400
Recently there was time when Tata Sky was adding all pending HD channels and now they are having space problems again? Why???

DTH Fan said:
Recently there was time when Tata Sky was adding all pending HD channels and now they are having space problems again? Why???
there is no space problem I think,
If it will be needed they will add it back,[emoji106][emoji106]

We cant predict the space of ts.If they need more space they will create it by changing fec&SR, and they are currently using the most advanced erricson encorders which enables them to compress more chanls per transponder with out effecting the pq&aq

really sad news for all TS users. i personally feel bad because just purchased it and expecting to see two exclusive EPL matches on both channels.

This channel was so useful since main channels is corrupted with some crappy indian sports. football matches are shown less and less.

Kpt said:
This channel was so useful since main channels is corrupted with some crappy indian sports. football matches are shown less and less.
Why are you upset ? Star is supporting Modi's Make in India project by showing it over foreign sports [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock