Seeking Help TS signal level doubt

KrishnaKP

Reaction score
Hi friends, I have a doubt regarding my ts signal level.
For Gsat channels 2032 am getting good signal- strength is 50 and quality is 70. but 2031 insat getting low both getting 40.
I can view channels without issues, to be Frank, this is my first signal test. Is this enough for the quality? Because am not satisfied with SD channel quality.

Hi friends, I have a doubt regarding my ts signal level.
For Gsat channels 2032 am getting good signal- strength is 50 and quality is 70. but 2031 insat getting low both getting 40.
I can view channels without issues, to be Frank, this is my first signal test. Is this enough for the quality? Because am not satisfied with SD channel quality.

Hi, pls also provide Signal levels (SS,SQ, and CNR) for Ch, 100, 2031, 2032, 666 and 100

Looking at the signal levels, its fine. ur getting good signal levels. And Ch. 2031 has low signals for all.

thanks bro for the update and confirmation, really appreciate

Welcome :)

Normally 2031 as signals quality around 30-40% and 2032 has 60-70%
Signal Strength depends on the length of the cable used. Longer the cable, lesser the signal strength and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock