&TV crosses 100 GVM mark in 2nd week; Colors back at No 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh jain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,083
I agree wid u @amarjeet bro, they shud give some time for a programme to gain audiences.

Sony wants instant success on any programme they launch, thats not how its going to be, always :no

shawl_who said:
quite agud start from &tv... but stilla long way to go for &tv.

Look at whts hppning to Sony :skd, they are now far behind SAB nd lifeOK....

soon it ll have competetition from &tv.

Epic tv :hehe :gn

Bro i think its packup time for EPIC Tv after this kind of start..:s :s

Harry.S said:
Bro i think its packup time for EPIC Tv after this kind of start..:s :s
Epic is different kind of channel with different program.so epic has no competition with other Hindi GEC.if u want to know about Indian history,its culture then just watch.I think u will become fan of this channel after watching this channel.

Amarjeet said:
Epic is different kind of channel with different program.so epic has no competition with other Hindi GEC.if u want to know about Indian history,its culture then just watch.I think u will become fan of this channel after watching this channel.

:no :no But with this viewership it cant survive for long time bro..

I agree, EPIC will be forced to shutdown, if it doesnt deviate from niche programming, and become more of a hindi GEC chnl :k

Yes u r right shawl bro.some of its program like siyasat,danav hunters,Once more with javed jafri are not getting viewership.and I think it will never get viewership because this programs are not up to the mark but just see its documentary program.superb and excellent.

Back
Top Bottom