&tv HD added in south special pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermachi

Banned
Reaction score
&TV hd added in south special pack

&tv sd is not added

I have South Sports Pack with HD Access addon and i am able to watch &tvHD.May be it is a free preview.

& Tv HD Added in all Base Pack (not in My 99 pack)

& Tv HD Added in all Base Pack without HD Accese Pack

THAKUR 4K said:
Advertisement 15 second &tv:hd

but if you keep epg active no any advertisement will come... by doing this you can enjoy & Tv :hd without any disturbance btw news already shared in the morning in General discussion section of tatasky :tup

RE: & Tv HD Added in all Base Pack (not in My 99 pack)

It's just a free preview

RE: & Tv HD Added in all Base Pack (not in My 99 pack)

already shared in the morning... but its a free preview for the intervals of 15 seconds and 15 seconds advertisement... you can enjoy by keeping epg actve without any disturbance.. mods admins close the thread

wewake said:
& Tv :hd is free for those who are not subscribed to :hd access fees. But wait it is not totally free. it is just a part of advertisement of & Tv :hd.

You'll able to get & Tv :hd for 15 seconds after that a banner will appear for next 15 seconds on TV screen of & Tv :hd and after that again you'll see & Tv :hd again for next 15 seconds and so on...

seems Zee is very serious for & Tv :hd and want to make it soon into the charts by high ratings

eHOazD6.jpg

2xJys1z.jpg

Thread Closed.

Its Already Discussed in Tata sky General Discussion Thread :tup

From Here :-

Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock