&TV HD Will Be Added Tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepu Darling
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 5,823
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse jay bhai..as of now big magic is on lcn 115..tomorrow it will be shifted to lcn 116.

yeah.. msg is coming :ohya

I was almost certain, that this addition will hppn, very soon.. as somehwere I d read, Zee is investing abt 700 crore into this chnl... with so much money, they wud be in a hurry to get its HD version as well... to subscribers screens :win

Gr8 update @darling bro :clap :luv

Good update off course. But the consequence should not be similar to that of Epic HD.

Bishnu15 said:
Good update off course. But the consequence should not be similar to that of Epic HD.

y to write the same thing in two different posts. &TV hd ll b there for long as its sd version has gained the viewership but epic sd n hd was an utter flop

Bishnu15 said:

well said bro....but in india all the channels first approach dishtv but surprisingly why they approached adtv

Prateek Marwadi said:
ll come in this summer only. 5 hd channels ll b added soon including axn hd. 100% confirmed news.
Bhai am not concerned about any other channel now except AXN HD any idea or tentative date/timeframe you know?

Apart from this I would want yet to be launched Star Movies Select HD and if the FX programming is different then FX HD.

Please lemme know if you got any update as of now?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom