"TV5 Monde Asie" Stopped Showing Movies

• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 12,012
But the main question is still unanswered! Are Asian and Indian feeds same or different?

I'm asking this because in past when Fashion TV used to show topless scenes, Indian government asked them to provide separate "Dharmik" feed of the channel to India and now both Asian and Indian feeds are different of FTV. Same case might be possible with TV5 Monde Asie channel.

Only satellite gurus can shed light on it.

DTH Fan said:
But the main question is still unanswered! Are Asian and Indian feeds same or different?

I'm asking this because in past when Fashion TV used to show topless scenes, Indian government asked them to provide separate "Dharmik" feed of the channel to India and now both Asian and Indian feeds are different of FTV. Same case might be possible with TV5 Monde Asie channel.

Only satellite gurus can shed light on it.

I think there's no special dharmik feed for India :shy, its for Asia only. As TV5 Monde goes with different names, Monde asie and monde europe.

offtpic: I thik FTV shud be renamed as  FTV Dharmik :hehe

EPG of TV5 Monde Asie channel is also absolutely incorrect now-a-days. Every program is different than EPG.

It seems the channel is still showing movies at 6:30 PM and 10:30 PM but the EPG on Tata Sky is wrong. The EPG is showing news programs, etc at that time but the channel is showing 1 and half hour movie at that times.

Airtel DTH users can confirm whether they are getting correct EPG or not.

shawl_who said:
I think there's no special dharmik feed for India :shy, its for Asia only. As TV5 Monde goes with different names, Monde asie and monde europe.

offtpic: I thik FTV shud be renamed as  FTV Dharmik :hehe

Not Dharmik..it's FTV Sanskari  :D

You are right bro...
Nowadays on Tatasky EPG of Tatasky is Totally Wrong Means I Check 4 Days Ago Movie is Shown by TV5Monde at 10:30 pm but EPG on Tatasky is Incorrect...
The Available EPG is 12Hours Behind from Running Programs...
That's why I am not Able to Record those Movies...
One Last Request to all DDF users Pls Don't Post This Type of Messages as Indian Government is Regularly Read Our Posts...
Hope TV5Monde is Showing it's Regular Programs & Movies..

what abt d 6 pm movie, is it showing or not ?

I havent checked, will check today...

^^ Its showing but EPG is incorrect on Tata Sky. According to Tata Sky EPG, there is no movie scheduled on 6:30 and 10:30 PM but movies are shown on those times regularly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock