TV9 Bharatvarsh to Launch on 30 March

• Thread starter Am@9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 17,738
:no2: Its from TV9 Group .. Also he is asking the meaning of Bharatvarsh :ok2:

@amarnathkvk bro
According to the scriptural description of the brahmand the entire earth planet is called Bharatvarsh,
It means whole Earth but they'll focus only on national news.

He is not asking the network's name & it's not from ITV.
It's from TV9 group.
Oh, I thought he asking about network Earlier I thinks ITV and TV9 networks were the same, so replied, Thanks both of you bro's have removed my wrong classification :blush2:

Last edited:
Wow!! Thats quick Only 2 days left for launch date. Hope ADTV will add it tomorrow 😊🤩

Airtel is having only two vacant slots for news channels. One is 312 & the other one is 407 & they'll not add it on any of these LCNs. Now, they need to change LCNs of 1/2 news channels to add it.

Edit: LCN 407 is also not available. Aapki Rasoi is present there.

Last edited:
Airtel is having only two vacant slots for news channels. One is 312 & the other one is 407 & they'll not add it on any of these LCNs. Now, they need to change LCNs of 1/2 news channels to add it.
They have space for news channel addition. They have two Airtel news home channel 310 and 318. Like yesterday they remove airtel movies home 2 for channel addition, they can remove 318 no airtel news home 2 also.358 also TV24 removed yesterday that slot also empty.But that speed they added news channel daily, they need more space.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock