Tv9,NEWS9 BLACK OUT' in Karnataka by State government

Dileep kumar said:
But these is gud move to Karnataka Viewers bcoz News9,Tv9 Karnataka Always promoting Telugu Movies in these channels :p

Dileep bro how would you know?

Dileep kumar said:
:D Yes I Know These Channels Not Promoting Bollywood Movies & sandlewood :p Just promote Tollywood :wall

because these channels run by the telugu boss.

Media black out in any state is a huge blow to democracy. It'll give more hands to these already crooked politicians. It's a pity that some media houses are only concentrating on money and not on ethics. But still, if politicians control media then democracy will be killed very quickly. This news should be condemned by one and all and no one should be happy about this.

ilikered said:
Media black out in any state is a huge blow to democracy. It'll give more hands to these already cooked politicians. It's a pity that some media houses are only concentrating on money and not on ethics. But still, if politicians control media then democracy will be killed very quickly. This news should be condemned by one and all and no one should be happy about this.

As a journalist i agree with u bro.

deepu darling said:
because these channels run by the telugu boss.

I Know bro But that telugu boss having Tv9 Telugu They promote tollywood in here if they promoted in 9News,Tv9 Karnataka why :angry

Dileep kumar said:
I Know bro But that telugu boss having Tv9 Telugu They promote tollywood in here if they promoted in 9News,Tv9 Karnataka why :angry

etv news kannada also promotes telugu movies and scenes telecasted in pakka comedy programme.check it.Because telugu language placed in second in karnataka.

→ TV9 & NEWS9 blackout issue has been resolved: HC Mahadevappa

Cable operators have agreed to telecast TV9 and NEWS9

Deep Darling U Can read these:-

Patrick Raju, president of the Karnataka State Cable Operator Association (KSCOA), states that the channel was taken off air as "they carry too much news about Telugu films and focus a lot on the Telugu speaking population. We think their news is not relevant in Karnataka. They also carry negative news about cable operators often," he told to reporters.

TV9 and NEWS 9 facing ban in Karnataka, State energy minister DK Shivakumar instigates MSOs to cut the link. - Tvnews4u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock