Breaking TV9 to START 3 New News Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Deepu Darling
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 5,276
You can't be neutral in Tamil News genre. You may have to compromise for more coverage for ruling party, or if you cover against ruling party(irrespective of whoever ruling) be prepared for disconnection in Arasu Cable.

Waiting for tv9 tamil !! Atleast they should start this time !! Keep on publishing articles oly

I think they will convert news9 (currently the English news channel for Karnataka) to TV9 English.

This is the beginning of the News Channels coming for next year's elections I think.

Sadly, theres not one quality news channel out there now (NDTV a lil better) in my opinion....in any language. Anyone reads news on news portals? They are so much better because they don't have any trappings.

News9 is the English version of TV9 and it already exists, right?

news9 they started channel in 2009 ..i dont think they are going to change the channel name so soon...as it has good brand value..among people especially Bengaluru..it shows bengaluru focused ( karnataka) news along with few national and other states news.. they do one great thing they show all south indian languagues .sandalwood ( kannada ).. telugu.( tollywood ).., tamil( kollywood) malyalam (mollywood).. movies info.. latest along with bollywood.. & hollywood in english even so called national news channels dont show other indian languages movies news except if its made by popular all india star.in those languages.or it has big budget.

Back
Top Bottom