Two Bangladeshi Companies Got DTH Licence in Bangladesh

Re: RE: Two Bangladeshi Companies Got DTH Licence in Bangladesh

me_saket said:
which is satellite?

They just got license. They need to sign agreement with satellite provider which will take almost 1 - 3 year to launch service.

dipayan said:
They just got license. They need to sign agreement with satellite provider which will take almost 1 - 3 year to launch service.

According to the artical, one company is saying that they will start service within 8 months.

Imam.D2h said:
According to the artical, one company is saying that they will start service within 8 months.

That will be interesting to see how they sign contract with foreign companies for satellites, build satellites and launch in Geo stationary orbit after that test satellite health within a short period of 8 months.

dipayan said:
That will be interesting to see how they sign contract with foreign companies for satellites, build satellites and launch in Geo stationary orbit after that test satellite health within a short period of 8 months.

Exactly...

Many satellite already beaming Bangladesh so they can hire and start service

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

we want to watch Tv the legal way. If it is legal than we don't have to pay more like now. Make package what the viewer liked to see. Most of the channels are not watch in all the package.
In paid channel shows more advertisement. It is disgusting. Think about this .

India DTH providers can participate in the process & obtain license if they can invest. It may be economical for them to extend their services legally in BD using their currently established setup...:k

But Bangladeshi DTH will more focus on local channel rather than Indian and English content and at the end
People willing to pay or who don't want to pay more will have very limited choice for content or channels being air

Secondly Bangladesh channels will show Advt related to product available in their market rather than currently Bangladeshi watching useless sdvt like imagica, parle, reliance mobile, jK tyre , which is not having market there

me_saket said:
Many satellite already beaming Bangladesh so they can hire and start service

Not possible as those tps are already hired by someone who is providing those channels as u said otherwise. So new operators must hire new tips.

Indian DTH can use their current setup in BD to launch DTH ops. So they wont have to invest again in sat & other tech as most of the Indian DTH sat cover BD, they will require to invest only in TPs. Also they will be in better position to negotiate with broadcastes.
They can pass on the benefits of cost saving to BD viewers by introducing low cost oacks if they wish to.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock