two new packs from dish tv game changer dishtv sd prime and dish tv hd prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajesh 25

Banned
Reaction score
respected customers dish tv introducing two game changer packages for new customers . this packages would be game changer and would make dish tv increase sales by leaps and bounds i think so and other dth companies would try to match this amazing offers by dish tv only for customers new as well as old customers. there are two combo packages with set top box 1. dish tv prime sd box with dish tv prime sd packages for 12 months all sd channels with sd box with two regional regional language add on free. 4999 [with sd box and 12 months all sd pack of rs 4000] 2, dish tv hd box with dish tv hd prime packages for 12 months all sd and hd channels free with two regional language add on free. 5999 .[with hd box and 12 months all sd/hd pack of rs 5000] recharge amount after one year would be for dish tv sd pack 4000 dish tv prime hd 5000. existing subscribers can also avail this long time recharge packages sd 4000 hd 5000. this is the starting point of best offers from dish tv to its customers hope other dth too follows.

----------Post Removed----------
MOD Note : Don't ask personal details

Last edited by a moderator:
DishTV is removing many channels from the packs due to the re-organisation of packs for implementation of TRAI rules. This "All SD pack" and "All HD pack" you said about launching, doesn't look fit for this time. Basically it's like Infinity packs of Airtel. But existing customers itself are facing difficulty by recent actions of DishTV-Videocon's removal of already included channels from the package. In such a situation, we can't believe this "All SD" / "all HD" offers.

Anyway I am reporting your post. You can give the proof/details of your info source to the Mod / Admin. Let them verify

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock