DTH updates Udaya HD, Surya HD Added In ADTV

LCN. 829
Surya HD @ Rs 19
Dolby Digital Audio.
20190308-013430.jpg

this is the reply i got from airtel, then how could this channel working to send this screen shot?

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your concern regarding channel for your Airtel DigitalTV ID

Basis on your email, we would like to inform that Surya HD is not available at airtel platform so we will update you as the channels got added to airtel platform.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Please note that your reference No is for any further correspondence.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

Best Regards,

Himabindu
Airtel Digitaltv Team
Bharthi Airtel Limited.

This thread is going in the direction of one of the most legendary threads of a regional HD channel on Airtel. If TS adds a regional channel the discussions are never this long.

Maa HD added Now

Last edited:
this is the reply i got from airtel, then how could this channel working to send this screen shot?
If you'll ask from CC then they'll say this only as these channels are not yet added in the database.

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your concern regarding channel for your Airtel DigitalTV ID

Basis on your email, we would like to inform that Surya HD is not available at airtel platform so we will update you as the channels got added to airtel platform.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Please note that your reference No is for any further correspondence.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

Best Regards,

Himabindu
Airtel Digitaltv Team
Bharthi Airtel Limited.
Then Why 829 & 954 channels showing EPG & error code 4 if not existing in Airtel platform?
Both channels having programming guide till next Thursday,Sad thing is even running channels wont having EPG that much accurate some times:LOL:
Our Airtel becoming most special & Mysterious day by day.

These 2 HD Channels On SMS Services From Yesterday Afternoon (That's The First Time I Sent SMS & Checked It)

These 2 HD Channels On SMS Services From Yesterday Afternoon (That's The First Time I Sent SMS & Checked It)
Channel Pricing info updated on addition date only. But on sending ADD msg it replies as Channel not found 🤭☹️

Channel Pricing info updated on addition date only. But on sending ADD msg it replies as Channel not found 🤭

What's Wrong With Airtel?

Seriously Can't Understand!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock