Activated Sun Ultimate HD.. Not getting and surprised

Other biggies of sun network not part this pack
Sun tv SD
Ktv SD
Surya SD
Gemini SD Gemini Movies...

So why they charging this much

Because of TRAI rule bro both sun tv sd and HD cannot be a part of boquete

and now only you realised packing is high? we have been saying this from launch date

My immediate neighbour who is an South Indian and ADTV HD subscriber also not getting this 2 HD Channels in any manner. So he called Customer Care Service just now and CC replied that these above mentioned 2 HD Channels are just included in TP and given LCN with till some Testing is underway and it may take 24 to 36 hrs to include in any Top Up/Add on or HDI TOP UP. So @RajKumar Anna and other Bros - CC asked to wait for that time.
P.S = CC have no clue or any Testing information regarding MTV Beats HD, MTV HD+,CN HD+,CTamil HD and AAJ TAK HD so far....

Very Good News,Hoping few more south HD channels this weekend:love:.
Airtel At-last recognized south customers also there in their Customer Base.

Still Nobody Can't Able To View Channels?

Because of TRAI rule bro both sun tv sd and HD cannot be a part of boquete

and now only you realised packing is high? we have been saying this from launch date
When they are charging same price for both SD & HD(same feed) , why not broadcaster shutdown SD and continue only HD.

Still indian peoples majority uses CRT only bro
yeah i know,but here not the problem with TV ,matters with STB,we can watch HD channels even in CRT what is the problem?
when i need to pay same 19rs for both SD & HD ,even in CRT i like to watch HD channel only.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock