unable to set 83* east in my 6 feet c band dish

Biswajit.HD said:
Insat 4A has one of the strongest signals amongst satellites in India.... Check dish azimuth and try LNB skew....

Kindly mention which c band dish r u using and please mention the type of c band lnbf ur using? is ur lnbf dual pol?? :huh

Please post lnb screw shots for C band lnbf targeting 83 E c band channels. I dont get in which direction set the lnbf vertically

Max said:
Please post lnb screw shots for C band lnbf targeting 83 E c band channels. I dont get in which direction set the lnbf vertically

Max don't bump months old thread, read the rules its clearly mentioned there. If you get any doubt post that in new thread insted of replying in old one.

dishkiller said:
need help unable to set 83* east in my 6 feet c band dish

:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c

Dont know u use 17 k lnb / 13 k lnb. use 13 k lnb.

Biswajit.HD said:
Insat 4A has one of the strongest signals amongst satellites in India.... Check dish azimuth and try LNB skew....

Kindly mention which c band dish r u using and please mention the type of c band lnbf ur using? is ur lnbf dual pol?? :huh

Even u aware of lnb screw u never guide members. Guide now plz.

Bapun Raz said:
Max said:

Max don't bump months old thread, read the rules its clearly mentioned there. If you get any doubt post that in new thread insted of replying in old one.

Ye kaha justice hai bhay

@max : i have always guided members, and kindly bring politeness before mentioning that i never guide members

And its LNB skew, not LNB screw, as you have mentioned.... :lol

There are many threads refering to lnb skew, if members check all the threads they will come to know, its not possible to repeat the same things again and again.... thanks

thanks.

Will you post the links if you can. Its difficult to me find specific links over the thread.

From I join this thread, I talking about never saw you guide on lnb scew only to anybody, it will my mistake for I didnt found you. Your guidance most valuable for me & members & I have no doubt on your dish guidance.

You are doing great job on satellite issue guidance. Keep it up. :tup

(23-06-2012 02:21 PM)Biswajit.HD Wrote: Insat 4A has one of the strongest signals amongst satellites in India.... Check dish azimuth and try LNB skew....

Kindly mention which c band dish r u using and please mention the type of c band lnbf ur using? is ur lnbf dual pol?? HuH

Even u aware of lnb screw u never guide members. Guide now plz.

Let me remind you politelyyy I just talking about guidance about lnb scew.

We guide members not only through forum posts but also through pm, email and other communication means, i dont think ur attendance is mandatory while guiding them..... Dont take it personally, but the way u are replying that you have never seen me, thats why i told i dont need to keep you attended while guiding members through other means too, that is through email and pm.... Some members do contact me through various means, some of them dont like to make a thread and post and as they wish i guide them .....

Hence forward kindly make sure that we as satellite trackers or as team members here in this forum do help members and as you know its a friendly forum, there is no need to tell us, we understand and abide by our service..... Thanks for ur feedback...

Ya friendly environment on this forum. Just insist you to guide on lnb scew & not mark you other guidance. Its my mistake put the opinion wrongly & couldnt found guidance on lnb scew by you on the forum. I got my mistake but you think I overall saying that you dont guidance, just I talking about lnb scew guidance only not overall guidance, you take it wrongly my friend, even it is I accept my mistake & forgive me. You doing great job, keep it up. Ya not take personally, We are friends.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock