Unavailable Channels Compared With Other DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have corrected all the mistake.....i have also rechecked....please any mistakes means please tell me.

Bro, I didn't check for errors. But please correct some incorrect color coding. Also, it would be good if the list made more attractive so that most of the members will get interest to look down further.

requesting mods to close this thread.... and wewake bro u give your list bro.....rushil bro....please close this thread

What Happened Jai Bro ; You Gave Up :u

i have to concentrate on my personal life...i am planning for icwa....as well as ias .....so hereafter i will reduce browsing on ddf....if i got any info regarding sun direct i will share here.....and also its difficult for me to update this list...

@jay bro: Good that you are planning some studies. But sometime before only you asked members to inform you about mistakes in this thread. Now on a sudden you decided to close this thread!!!

If you wanted to close this thread, why did you create it ? :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock