Unavailable HD Channels list on Airtel DTH

• Thread starter Gopi27
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 5,254
Lot of confusion that jaya tv channel is original HD or sd channel.if its original HD channel then why not launch jaya tv sd format channel.sd format users really disappointed.because jaya tv have lot of old tamil classic movies library.l know HD channel are not supported in sd stb.before nto1 jaya tv running with that HD logo in sd stb.after nto1 it's not supported in sd stb.as per some trai rules a HD channel not support in sd stb.then how airtel implement jaya tv is an sd channel for it's costumers.🤔🙄🤕Dino bro please clear this confusion simple and short words.because I know you're airtel expert 😉

There is no such rule but if a HD channel wants to made available in both HD and diwnscaled HD (for SD viewers) then i believe now it needs to have separate licence for each of it.

Jaya TV might b having a single feed from broadcaster end,,whether it is true HD or not i do not know and if it is available in Real HD resolution then why same has not been made available across various Cable or DTH Platforms for that u can write a mail to Jaya TV

I am a Tata Play subscriber but will be happy if Airtel Digital Tv adds MTV Beats HD, VH1 HD, Channel News Asia on its platform, I have multiple times tweeted and shared the feedback with airtel team. Hope they listen to my requests.

Maybe even Jaya TV HD should get added. Currently they are just broadcasting with an "HD" logo but cant see the original uplink anywhere.
I just noticed that Tata Play has the HD version of JayaTV with fullHD output. Any other platforms has it? And not sure why Airtel is not taking the uplink.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock