Unexpected And Unseen Things In Videocon d2h

How State Active Channels Works In Videocon d2h

In Videocon d2h State Active Channel Has Very Low Quality Video Resolution.

But Why?

How Its Work?

Ans.

State Active Channel Has Its Own Audio But
Its Video Signal Has 4 Channel At Once

Like This

This 4 Channel Combi Video Has Resolution of 480p

Than its Show Which User Select And Its Zoom On Selected Channel So We Get Approx 120p Quality

And Combined It With Its Audio

So This Reason For Low Quality.

mgparmar18plus said:
Repair Mode

Yes....

Last week a d2h Technician came to my home to swap my STB

& This thing happened in the new box which he bought....

# This thing happened when Booting it

M.J.Sadiq said:
It looks you are doing something to get these screens as it is not happening for others...

yes in post #28 d2h logo changed to dth .. That was not possible to happen .. And also itz clearly indicating word" t " as paint ed or photoshop ed ..

Sai Jai said:
yes in post #28 d2h logo changed to dth .. That was not possible to happen .. And also itz clearly indicating word" t " as paint ed or photoshop ed ..

I Had Add Text On "2" to "t" For Watermark And To Show This Image Uploaded To Dream Dth.com

View Image Its Show Dream DTH.com

M.J.Sadiq said:
It looks you are doing something to get these screens as it is not happening for others...

well dont know about the other errors, but can certainly say active service errors are quite common if u start using it continohsly especially on the older stbs... also the mosiac errors...

RE: How State Active Channels Works In Videocon d2h

I think d2h should close active windows very bad services

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock