Upcoming channels on Dish TV

Moderator close the thread...
Its going one way to another.. No politics news here..
Also sourceless thread..

JitendraKumar said:
What doubt? This time dishtv surely adding these channels. Because these are most demanded channels now.

Also Tata sky added most demanded zee Network chs (not all) So now DishTV's turn nd i think this time they will surely add Star Network chs

If possible Jitu bro could ask cc again and record it or otherwise the admins have to close this thread :s

Re: RE: Upcoming channels on Dish TV

Yugendran21 said:
If possible Jitu bro could ask cc again and record it or otherwise the admins have to close this thread :s

That's a good idea. In that case if Dish failed to add it u can file a complaint to higher authority that CC is giving false information to the customers.

In that case customers can drag company in consumer court for giving false promises

dipayan said:
In that case customers can drag company in consumer court for giving false promises

Then what about tata sky CC who still saying newly added kids channels are from GSAT-10 :D:huh

Re: RE: Upcoming channels on Dish TV

Rushil.D said:
Then what about tata sky CC who still saying newly added kids channels are from GSAT-10 :D:huh

I think u should send mail with screen shot to CEO and nodal officer & check what they say.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock