Upcoming Channels On DishTV !!!

• Thread starter Pikun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 24,764
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the addition ? Any update from Dish TV members ?

yes pikun is not coming after this news:D

i thinks its also a wrong one.

just think how all dth operators can add new channel in same day????:buttons::buttons::buttons::p

are you sure???:phone1:

as he mentioned the channel no.so may be it will come.so be positive and wait till 3rd june.After that if these channels will not be added then thead will be closed.......

Now;I'm very much sad to see that when many news became true those I had given in past;no one says at that time that PIKUN gave the right news.But when some news gone wrong,then they are starting criticizing me..

But this thing is not in my hand...its finalized by DTHs .

E.g:Before addition of PRARTHANA..I have gave the news...then had also declared in their website that OLLYWOOD & PRARTHANA will be available as ODISHA ANANDA A-la carte pack from 5th May.But they removed OLLYWOOD TV & delayed in addition of PRARTHANA and added it on 23th MAY....so its totally in their hand...

I have already given the right info about addition of ,addition of STV SAMACHAR,PRARTANA & TARANG MUSIC...and also first had breaked the news about ZEE ODIA...but members don't remember this...

I just want to say when ever I get any news I always share with all of u to make people happy....
So MODs & Admins;plz give me the permission to create a thread in DTH ZONE
section "Regarding Upcoming Info about DTHs"
....Plz friends;Visit that thread if U are willing;if not then no one force you to visit that thread....:waiting:

Pikun brother we never criticising you also we never told that you are a wrong informer.

Am totally against offtopic posting so just for this thread i told that you news came wrong nothing else.

But sorry if really i hurt you.

I have no thiking to hurt you brother.

Also ya your many future news are fully true i know.

As you have posts some old stv samachar news and that came 100% true.

Ok am giving you permission to creat a thread in dth zone to give upcoming channels news.

Also am always with you brother.

Am not against any members.

Also all members are requested to reply in thay thread and pikun you are doing a great job friend.

Also thanks for sharing what you know here.

Regards,
Admin :)

@ BAPUN;Thanks so much...
I have got more from you beyond my expectation...Again thanks....:)
Soon I'll create a thread regarding this...

Pikun said:
Now;I'm very much sad to see that when many news became true those I had given in past;no one says at that time that PIKUN gave the right news.But when some news gone wrong,then they are starting criticizing me..

But this thing is not in my hand...its finalized by DTHs .

E.g:Before addition of PRARTHANA..I have gave the news...then had also declared in their website that OLLYWOOD & PRARTHANA will be available as ODISHA ANANDA A-la carte pack from 5th May.But they removed OLLYWOOD TV & delayed in addition of PRARTHANA and added it on 23th MAY....so its totally in their hand...

I have already given the right info about addition of ,addition of STV SAMACHAR,PRARTANA & TARANG MUSIC...and also first had breaked the news about ZEE ODIA...but members don't remember this...

I just want to say when ever I get any news I always share with all of u to make people happy....
So MODs & Admins;plz give me the permission to create a thread in DTH ZONE
section "Regarding Upcoming Info about DTHs"
....Plz friends;Visit that thread if U are willing;if not then no one force you to visit that thread....:waiting:

pikun brother just donot go off topic.what about ur news?the channels will come or not???U have request new section for upcoming channels.but what will be the necessary of this section???because if u will give the unconformed news and the people see and for some time they will be happy.After that when they will see that the news are not true then can they believe on this forum???????we know that all news provided by him are correct but have these channel come in proper time.??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock