upcoming new 35 channels list that Tata(sky will launch in nov&dec month

Status
Not open for further replies.
piinku1 said:
channel can be added directly without testing like d2h.

No bro because tatasky not added any channels without testing so i think its news fake or some technical problem

Bajirao's zee cinema hd, movies nw hd, t news, 9x jhakaas, etc news has come true. So we should give him some time

Still no test channel found,
Btw I think some technical problem are there,
Few days back they changed the 11510 Tp to DVBS2, & added many test channels on it,
Then after few hours they reverted back to DVBS, then they moved 2 new HD channels to 11470 & 4 new SD channels to 11050,
I am not going into bajirao, that he is updating true or not,
But all you guys prasing him till few hours back & now you start doubting.

don't go directely with bajirao singham.
some technical problem are occur then they surely added
now whole day of 3rd november are come
please don't say its is fake news

Then Bajirao brother come to front and tell about and when they will be adding
what brothers

May be some technical problem same like 31st october otherwise channels will be definetly added by tatasky so sorry bajirao bro

Maybe technical problem. Maybe not. How to verify? Members hopes and emotions are at stake here.

you all know that the tp 11510 H 30000 has failed to change to mpeg4 dvbs-2 8psk in this tp no swapping in happening or no new channel is exsisting this a big problem for us ..all the channels have scheduled to launch from 1st nov to nov 7 has been delayed because of this tp fail.. now our tech team have planned the tp 11050 H 30000 to move to mpeg4 but the exact date till now they have not told to us but it will done soon all the delayed channels will test and a maintanace will done on that day and the tp 11050 H 30000 will move to mpeg4 but all this will happen at maximum date of nov 15 before nov 15 all the channels will launch the tp will change to mpeg4 surely..i am sorry due technical problem the channel could not launch today but what can i do i am not tech man..

Requesting again to all members, plz dont abuse anyone, otherwise action will be taken.

bajirao bro we except channel after 10-15 november

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock