• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 10,065
RE: Screenshots Of all Dish Tv True HD Channels

Cnbc prime hd also mising

ilikered said:
Great job. Among all those excellent screenshots, sun network hd channels look poor. They need to do something about their hd content. By the way, movies now HD is available on dish TV? I don't see the screen shot, hence asking.

:no

unfortunately I have a Chinese brand hisense 40 inch LCD tv has I exchanged my 32 inch lg led tv with this 40 inch TV to enjoy HD channel's on a bigger screen has 32 inch tvs doesn't justify awesome quality of HD channel's but later on I realized that this 40 inch hisense tv is a Chinese brand which doesn't produce good Pq or upscaling of channels like many latest Samsung, lg and Sony LED tvs do but still with this Chinese brand tv dish tv gives some great Pq. Any how I took more than 100 screenshots then later on I realized that I forgot to add movies now HD channels screen shots. But in few months I am going to get a new high end 42 or 46 inch led tv from samusng, lg or Sony then it will be great to take screenshots with this brand led tvs. But sun HD channels like KTV and Gemini tv where telecasting SD contents at that time and I didn't took much pictures of sun HD channels just one each that's why they didn't came out with good clarity :k

Re: Screenshots Of all Dish Tv True HD Channels

It's not the problem with the screenshots. Sun network is telecasting 90 percent of SD and only 10 percent of HD content. They just don't know what's the meaning of HD. Pity, So many subscribers have to suffer due to them including me.

Dish HD bro take Videocon 42 inch DDB LED, its less costly and picture plus sound quality is much much better than Sony, Samsung, LG. Try it once, u will love it. U can connect any DTH with HDMI Slot.

aumnamonarayan said:
Dish HD bro take Videocon 42 inch DDB LED, its less costly and picture plus sound quality is much much better than Sony, Samsung, LG. Try it once, u will love it. U can connect any DTH with HDMI Slot.

Off topic: Are you sure we can connect any DTH in DDB TVs?

Re: RE: Screenshots Of all Dish Tv True HD Channels

aumnamonarayan said:
@Dino bro

R u sure that we can connect any dth stb with videocon ddb led.

excellent work brother

Re: RE: Screenshots Of all Dish Tv True HD Channels

Sadiq said:
Nice screenshots bro...

One query. At what time (IST) you have taken the image of Sun Music HD? I can see an old movie song playing in 16:9 ratio which they didn't do.

@sadiq few songs play in 16:9 format in 'flash back' program.

Excellent snaps Dish HD Bro :clap:clap

what i miss in dish tv is record 2 channels at same time and inbuilt dvr

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock