Seeking Help Upgrade / Downgrade Annual Pack

I'm interested only in HD channels. As far as I know, to get all HD, I have to subscribe Ultra + HDAF. Is there any other way?
You can also use HDAF @99/month for next 3 months on Ultra pack, I never tried on this package, but you can try;)

Can I use your trick to get all HD channels?
Yes you can as I said in above post,
But you will have to spend 99 instead of 175 for HDAF.

More no. of 67 HD channels are on "Ultra Pack".
If you want it then (560+99=659/month).

See all

IMG_20170711_134919.jpg

I can't give you full guarantee about 99/month for HDAF on that package.

Last edited:
Yesterday I told OP bro that I'm very much confused. He suggested me to stick with d2h. Honoring him, I'll be with d2h for this month end. If they add (don't think they will) the missing HD channels, I'll continue. If they don't, I will move to TS (little costly but they have the maximum HD channels).

I'll be with d2h for this month end. If they add (don't think they will) the missing HD channels, I'll continue. If they don't, I will move to TS (little costly but they have the maximum HD channels).

At that time, again expecting 2-3 threads from you :p:D:grin

Last edited:
Not offended, but hurt for sure. As I said, I'm really confused. It's not easy for me to dispose costly d2h 4k STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock