Seeking Help Facing issue in residence address

smilekillee

Reaction score
I am using tata play hd box I want to upgrade hd+ set top box but facing issue on address recently I relocated to new address with the help of local technician, but still showing my old residence address in tata play app , how can I upgrade hd+ set top box to my new residence address

Dont seek local technician's help to relocate tataplay in case you are planning to shift from one district to another.
You can remove all your dish and it's accessories by yourself ( De-installation) but installation in new address should be done by tataplay. other wise the new address won't be get updated in their database

Now' you will need to write a mail to Tata play saying relocation done by yourself and mention that you have been receiving tataplay services without any problem by uploading some images of signal level in your STB
Write the mail like a Statement.

Contacting CC won't much help you in this as they will simply tell that they can initiate a new Relocation Work order for you
But for that you need to pay the entire relocation charges of Rs 300/- so avoid this

Last edited:
Dont seek local technician's help to relocate tataplay in case you are planning to shift from one district to another.
You can remove all your dish and it's accessories by yourself ( De-installation) but installation in new address should be done by tataplay. other wise the new address won't be get updated in their database

Now' you will need to write a mail to Tata play saying relocation done by yourself and mention that you have been receiving tataplay services without any problem by uploading some images of signal level in your STB
Write the mail like a affidavit .

Contacting CC won't much help you in this as they will simply tell that they can initiate a new Relocation Work order for you
But for that you need to pay the entire relocation charges of Rs 300/- so avoid this
Thank you so much for your help after sending a mail how I can change my address

Last edited:

Write the mail like a affidavit .

But i have updated my address through chat option in app without paying a single penny..

Mention your new address in the mail. By the way as said by Ronit Saha also try the chat mode of tataplay to get your issue sorted out
Ok sir sure another doubt ...is their any connection with box and antenna, because recently changed from plastic set top box( don't know the model) to old hd set top due to hanging issue, old set top box doesn't have antenna, I changed this with the suggestion of chat expert in app

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock