Upgrade SD to HD (New Offers), Price Hiked as on 29th April 2017

RE: Upgrade SD to HD (New Offers)

jkaza said:
Can i subscribed first pack (1. Pay 2400/- (get 57 HD for 1 Year earlier 36 HD)) without SD pack.... :shy
I have deactivated SD STB since more than 1 year.. :huh

no bro you can't.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the new Upgrade offer for Upgrade to SD to HD, Prices of Second and Third Plan have increased

There are following 4 plans:

1. Pay 2400/- (get 57 HD for 1 Year earlier 36 HD) Get New HD box with free Installation, 1 month iservice, 3 months Recording.

2. Pay 1950/- (get 42 HD for 1 Year earlier 21 HD) Get New HD box with free Installation, 1 month iservice, 3 months Recording.(Earlier Price was Rs 1800, Price Hiked by Rs 150 )

3. Pay 1450/- (get 22 HD for 1 Year earlier 10 HD) Get New HD box with free Installation, 1 month iservice, 3 months Recording.(Earlier Price was Rs 1350, Price Hiked by Rs 100)

4. Pay 599/- (Get Gold HD for 120 days earlier 30 days) Get New HD box with free Installation, 1 month iservice, 3 months Recording.

To avail any of the above offer, give a missed call on 81304-81304 from your RMN.

HD DTH | High Definition (HD) TV | Best DTH Connection in India | airtel

no hd channels added since 2 months now incresing prices of hd upgrade :k

rahul1117kumar said:
no bro you can't.

Yes U can, but first you have to activate your account by recharging minimum Rs-150/-
Then you can go through myairtel login or call to CC according to your suitable plan for SD to HD upgrade.

My Account was deactivated since long time and just upgrade yesterday with Rs-599/- plan

:)

Gobinaath said:
Thanks op and sarfa bros the issue is I'm using CRT tv coz of my parents convenience but somewhat I convenienced my parents ;) ..

Planning for shift to chennai in next 3 months will buy new tv then only upgrade :shy:);):hs:luv ..

Bro if u and ur parents watch any regional language channels more frequently than other language channels which has most channels in HD, its better to stay with SD. Upgrade to HD only if its really valuable not just for the sake of upgrading. Just a suggestion :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock