upgrade set top box

Bro ...idtv really cheating customers.
Bcz present issue on channel's pricing .
But not telecast on channel's.
Really no need to change box .
Technical ly any box caches the tronspondes as well as channel's. Operator controls the channel's with the chip(sim) in the box. Operator allots channel's according to your subscription. Boxes also latest mpeg4 boxes. IDTV is have less channel's . so no need to go for HEVC compression of channel's. MPEG compression enough for now. So no need to upgrade box.
If company force to upgrade , company should give box at free of cost.
Earlier Tata sky replaced boxes free of cost.

Bro ...idtv really cheating customers.
Bcz present issue on channel's pricing .
But not telecast on channel's.
Really no need to change box .
Technical ly any box caches the tronspondes as well as channel's. Operator controls the channel's with the chip(sim) in the box. Operator allots channel's according to your subscription. Boxes also latest mpeg4 boxes. IDTV is have less channel's . so no need to go for HEVC compression of channel's. MPEG compression enough for now. So no need to upgrade box.
If company force to upgrade , company should give box at free of cost.
Earlier Tata sky replaced boxes free of cost.
company is saying that trai has made it mandatoy to upgrade box..is this true.??

Sun direct changed to hevc box for free only

Bro in my opinion , IDtv ordered so many boxes. Presently they have lots of stock.in the market IDTV utterly flopped. No one interested to take IDTV. So much money / investment blocked.
So they are planned to sold those boxes to old reliance customers to clear stock in the name using TRAI.

My friend called them today and they said they are not going to renew Reliance HD box and he must have to buy a new box of Independent TV. It seems, they are about to disconnect the old Big TV HD and SD boxes

Anyways who watches 300 channels.
I am getting the channels which I watch. The number doesn't matter for me.
I have the same opinion. This is the main reason I am not leaving Dish TV HD. I don't care they add E24 or 9XO or whatever missing channels until I am getting my required channels I don't care they are having 300 channels or 3000 channels

Last edited:
Bro in my opinion , IDtv ordered so many boxes. Presently they have lots of stock.in the market IDTV utterly flopped. No one interested to take IDTV. So much money / investment blocked.
So they are planned to sold those boxes to old reliance customers to clear stock in the name using TRAI.
yes absolutely bro this is the reason

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock