Good News Upgraded To Tata Sky HD

Check if your Tv is cropping the picture in anyway or not. My Tv was cropping the picture when I first installed TS HD using HDMI.

Well Tata Sky stb does not crop picture, u need to set TV picture settings to "screen fit" option for avoiding this. In d2h u do not need to change tv settings as stb itself shows picture in screen fit mode when one selects wide screen option. Hop that clears ur doubt.

Okay so let me state facts why picture on Tata Sky seems washed or dull to some while less pixellated to others. They use a technology called deblocking which was brought in when they used to compress channels heavily and intended to reduce compression artifacts. This does make picture less sharp.

Above is the reason at present why HD channels in d2h or airtel seem to have better picture than tata sky while SD channels too have better picture in former but that depends on whether u like softer or sharper picture.

Well Tata Sky stb does not crop picture, u need to set TV picture settings to "screen fit" option for avoiding this. In d2h u do not need to change tv settings as stb itself shows picture in screen fit mode when one selects wide screen option. Hop that clears ur doubt.
Bro, that's what I literally said that the Tv is cropping the picture not the STB xD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock