UTV Action devises two ‘action’ bands for new shows

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
After its month-long ‘Actionzaade’ band, UTV Action has now come up with a weekday ‘Action Ka Warrant’ band and a weekend ‘Daringbaaz’ for its new shows starting 1 May.

As reported earlier by TelevisionPost.c om, the channel is launching internationally popular formats like ‘NCIS-LA’ (Naval Criminal Investigative Services-Los Angeles) and ‘Fear Factor’ in Hindi.

Starting May, UTV Action will issue an ‘Action Ka Warrant’ at 8 pm from Monday to Friday where the channel will air ‘NCIS-LA’, an action-packed series about naval investigative services.

The weekends, on the other hand, will become ‘Daringbaaz’ with the stunt reality show ‘Fear Factor’ at 7:30 pm. Contestants will compete against each other in various stunts designed to test their physical and mental grit.

The campaign for the shows kick-started during the ‘Actionzaade’ festival. The initiative was used as a build-up to the theatrical release of Hollywood movie ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ on 24 April.

Once the ‘Actionzaade’ ended, the channel used the Marvel flicks to launch the new offerings.

UTV Action devises two 'action' bands for new shows | TelevisionPost.com

I think both these shows were airing on BIG Thrill RTL earlier. And since the channel is closing soon I think, both these shows have moved to UTV Action.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock