Good News UTV HD & Movie House added by ADTV

Riddhiman bro, can you please post the SS of it again, as of now, its not visible here, but I know you tried to post it, but its not appearing in your post, do a favour, post it again but this time in a proper way, so that we can see it ! By the way, which movie its playing right now !!

Riddhiman bro, can you please post the SS of it again, as of now, its not visible here, but I know you tried to post it, but its not appearing in your post, do a favour, post it again but this time in a proper way, so that we can see it ! By the way, which movie its playing right now !!
Snapshot posted correctly. No problem here.Please check correctly.
Now Narsimha movie playing.

Last edited:
There was a trick for FTA movies to Paid movies channels.
1- Star Utsav movies - Star Movies because Gold word is used in Star Gold Select, not able to clearly indicate of Movies.
2- Zee Anmol Cinema - Zee Cinema , there was cinema word.
3- Rishtey Cineplex - Cineplex HD
4- Sony Wah - Sony Max , sony has 3 letters word.

Last edited:
There was a trick for FTA movies to Paid movies channels.
1- Star Utsav movies - Star Movies because Gold word is used in Star Gold Select, not able to clearly indicate of Movies.
2- Zee Anmol Cinema - Zee Cinema , there was cinema word.
3- Rishtey Cineplex - Cineplex HD
4- Sony Wah - Sony Max , sony has 3 letters word.
What do you want to say? Not able to understand you.

i want to say that Cineplex HD and rishtey cineplex are different channels. One is paid and one is FTA.
Rishtey Cineplex is also paid only. But it is still available on DDFD. Similarly Star Bharat is available on DDFD but it is a pay channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock