Breaking “UTV HD” Started From IS20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,464
I don't have any problem with new HD channels,even i watch more Hindi movies.
i just expressed my opinion that already existing channels repeating same movies again and again.
if its same content in another new HD channel, that is not so great thing.if it is new content we enjoy.
Broadcasters En-cashing Us with less same content and more channels .

And one more thing i didn't understood how can i ruin your happiness,
will they cancel launching HD channel based on my opinion??Will they consider Such things;)
Yes there are lots of movies channels but in India there are very less hd channels as compared to others and also in case of movies every group has its own library like sony , star , zee has their own different libraries like that UTV will have its own different library so we will get some other movies in hd which we are not getting. And for the HD customers like me who only watch in HD will get more benefits because these days lots of people only watch in HD and service providers know that thats why all broadcasters are launching more HD's including regional HD Channels too.

Edited..

Last edited:
Yes there are lots of movies channels but in India there are very less hd channels as compared to others and also in case of movies every group has its own library like sony , star , zee has their own different libraries like that UTV will have its own different library so we will get some other movies in hd which we are not getting. And for the HD customers like me who only watch in HD will get more benefits because these days lots of people only watch in HD and service providers know that thats why all broadcasters are launching more HD's including regional HD Channels too.
And You are ruining our happiness by posting against it that it shouldn't be launched.
All the above is acceptable and i Also mentioned that if its new library every one likes it including me.
But The last line makes me laugh again.
How can one person's opinion ruins your happiness???
If you feel you are correct and your wish is going to fulfill and you just worried & ruined all your happiness based one persons comment.
i don't think a strong minded person can do so.
any way my thought is different and your understanding level of my thoughts about the issue is different.so discussion of this topic between us is meaning less.
have a nice day bro.:)

All the above is acceptable and i Also mentioned that if its new library every one likes it including me.
But The last line makes me laugh again.
How can one person's opinion ruins your happiness???
If you feel you are correct and your wish is going to fulfill and you just worried & ruined all your happiness based one persons comment.
i don't think a strong minded person can do so.
any way my thought is different and your understanding level of my thoughts about the issue is different.so discussion of this topic between us is meaning less.
have a nice day bro.:)
You are a valuable member of this forum and here all posts are reviewed by team and members and creates a value hence your posts are also adds the same value here so its valuable for me too. Anyway as i said I respect everyone's opinion so i take my last words back and edited that part from my posts..

Last edited:
You are a valuable member of this forum and here all posts are reviewed by team and members and creates a value hence your posts are also adds the same value here so its valuable for me too. Anyway as i said I respect everyone's opinion so i take my last words back and edit that part..
Thank you for understanding.
You can deal my first post it self in different way.
If you simply states that ---" it is from different network and we can have un seen movies",Then that will be more informative and understandable than taking me completely negative way.
Any way main intension is having unseen different movies than regular repeated movies.
have a nice day bro:)(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock