DTH updates UTV Movies, UTV HD and 1Sports will not be available on ADTV

Scroll/ Tickers have not beem enabled on Airtel XStream Box. For few days last year this feature was activated but again disabled later. Maybe a decision taken to not adversely impact viewing experience of premium subscribers or call takem based on some technical issues with regard to implementing this feature. Even Airtel Music service is unavailable on Airtel XStream Box and even Tata Play Binge Box. I think scrolls/tickers won't be available on Tata Play Binge Boxes.

I like how Dish TV, d2h run such messages, they add it directly on the concerned channels rather than adding a Ticker which is interlinked with internal app linked with software of the STB. Due to such tickers box SD/ HD box response time becomes somewhat laggy when tuning in or out of such channels. Although when Ticker Scroll was enabled on Airtel XStream box then same ran in background as usual message rather than interfering with regular box functioning....so there was no lag and u would be surfing thru Mini EPG while scroll ran in background and did not interfere with it

Scroll updated on the three UTV channels that they'll be replaced by Star Gold channels w.e.f. 15th march.
RJAxcVb.jpg

Gf0AkhC.jpg

eKDzNwj.jpg

cvejUgb.jpg

9bqTjGj.jpg

V0u1yBV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock