'V6 News ' added on LCN 539 by ADTV

good update.but this channel is not worth to watch.10tv is better than this.

chaitu7 said:
Any way Good and Surprise addition from ADTV..but am not getting this Channel, don't know y...as Telugu customer i should get this but saying to add as ala carte @ 10rs..

call cc refresh your pack(if you have a free Telugu adon). :tup

people said:
sir any new TP?by scan!could you please update the HD channels bit rate.after 502 S/W update sounds are improved more.

No new TP found ..
I will post the Full Blind Scan report from SES 7 later. That will show Carrier width, bitrate and other usefull info.. u can check ..

Surprise addition from ADTV ..BUT good news for telugu viewers,i think this channel is replacement of Z24ghantalu

Excellent update Kumar bhai
Surprise addition

I think its a politically biased channel for Telangana.
On sending the msg to 54325... it states, catch the latest news from Telangana....
as the issue is hot right now, thats why it got added all of a sudden, that too on a priority. :win

Yesterday, New State born in India called " Telangana State ", the 29th State in India, so ADTV added this Channel as Gift to Telangana People.

shawl_who said:
I think its a politically biased channel for Telangana.
On sending the msg to 54325... it states, catch the latest news from Telangana....
as the issue is hot right now, thats why it got added all of a sudden, that too on a priority. :win
:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock