Value Plus vs Dhamaal Mix

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 3,513
Status
Not open for further replies.
jay kumar said:
@wewake bro....U cant trying to prove things which is not at all possible...And u r saying sun direct is not having future or present...Its totally unacceptable....And u r saying 40%channels r from reliance....No....No

okay am taking my words back.. its nearly 28-30% channels from Reliance.

leave it bro.. you and Bishnu bro will never admit anything.

if tomorrow some info Channel of Sun Direct will show that 1+1 = 5 instead of 1+1= 2

then both of you'll not use your own mind.. and will create a hype in mathematics world for the change in various calculations and formulas because according to sun direct 1+1 is 5 not 2. You'll not accept that 1+1= 2 until Sun Direct will correct it.

after correction if someone ask from you that you guys were totally wrong at that time. Now accept it. But instead of accepting you guys will tell him that "We are getting english channels in base pack... are you??" and will completely change the tipic because you guys will never admit any mistakes any weakness of yours and yours so called that Shining Dth which will soon get corroded by Rust
(lack of content, plans and channels)

Good bye. Now i'll not waste my time in this thread. Keep entertaining other members here with your philosophies. :tup

first let make this comparison fair :dodgy but by making this type of comparisnn will not accept that sun direct is not waste for roi. :hehe

@ Wewake bro: I would like to make an honest confession. That is as per current scenario both Tata Sky & Sun Direct will have almost all sort of channels by 2016. The basic negative points of sun direct is lack of ROI Channels. Because they lack ROI Channels they can give at a lesser price. Where as Tata Sky having many ROI Channels compared to Sun Direct. Both services are excellent. Infact no other dth brand can match Tata & Sun in terms of service. But honestly speaking don't you think add ons of TS are too costly ? Barring the cost TS has no other negativity. I cant be against Tata Sky wewake bro. I myself used it once. My ID Number starting with 111.....21. Please don't misunderstand me bro. Sorry to have heart you. I am not interested in cheap popularity. I am totally unbiased. But I still feel Tata Sky should reduce their add on rates & sun direct should increase their channel count. Sun is mostly for south but still many others also use it. But from now on, I shall try to respect the forum members & post only unbiased comments. Because after all no point in quarrelling. I hope Jay bro understands it. Every DTH has pros & cons. So please stop quarrelling & this time its for real.

Just see this bro:

image hosting no account

I hope you understand I had a Tata Sky connection as well which I have gifted it to my uncle. But its still in my name.

So there is no point in defaming Tata Sky.

understood bishnu bro.....Till now these people not at all agreed after so many discussion..I will never interfere with any of these

Its a request to all members : No more quarrels in this thread. I hope Jay bro too understands.

Rushil.D said:
but atleast make comparison fair :(

OK bro. I am really sorry. :'( But yes I love TS & SD both. Hope my earlier post clear all your confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom