Vendar tv removed

• Thread starter Mad87
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 6,423
Nowadays GEC becoming devotional even top channels follows the same trend :angry::angry::angry:
Seems u don't know the difference between GEC and devotional Channel i think bro

half hour or 1 hr program doesn't changed GEC into devotional Channel

Seems u don't know the difference between GEC and devotional Channel i think bro

half hour or 1 hr program doesn't changed GEC into devotional Channel

But what is running in the evenings into prime time slots defines what's the main motive behind a channel,in the mornings or after 10 PM it's some what ok but not in the prime time from Sun TV to Vijay TV everyone now became a part of singular religious agenda.

Last edited:
But what is running in the evenings into prime time slots defines what's the main motive behind a channel,in the mornings or after 10 PM it's some what ok but not in the prime time from Sun TV to Vijay TV everyone now become a part of singular religious agenda.

There is no religious agenda behind this. They are telecasting programme considering what the majority wanted.

There is no religious agenda behind this. They are telecasting programme considering what the majority wanted.

Never in my lifetime I saw tamil tv channels telecasting religious serials in the prime time slot that too daily.Not to be confused with Epics I am talking about God Stories.

Never in my lifetime I saw tamil tv channels telecasting religious serials in the prime time slot that too daily.Not to be confused with Epics I am talking about God Stories.

This is common bro, even in Malayalam the main GEC channels telecasting these type serials in the evening time.

Avoid conversation abt telecasting religious serial or pgms here is better imo

Avoid conversation abt telecasting religious serial or pgms here is better imo

Yes its better to end here,He said telecasting hindu religious songs on Vendhar TV in the evening so the 7 & 9 PM slots of the Top GECs coming in front of the eyes with Dhasavatharam in Zee Tamil coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock