Vendhar Matinee movie

erdkumar said:
Anybody pls share your view on vendhar tv programs. Whether it will survive and make though competition?

We cannot decide today bro. Today is a weekend day and usually all the channels will be showing special programs. We should wait for weekday programs as well. But it is not as expected. It may be because of the over hype we have given.

Correct sadiq. Puthuyugam faced the same problem. Initially said it will give tough competition to sun and vijay. But result is different due to hype....

I liked oru sol keleer which is 30 minute programme but it should be extended to 1 hour. Lot of programs need change in schedule. 1 hour program of padam eppadi irruku should be reduced to 30 minutes from one hour.

As i enquired about logo and picture quality they said they are testing the programs according to the schedule based on feedback. until everything is in proper place they dont change logo and picture quality. They are testing the channel at backend.

Still testing? Don't understand what they are doing.

First of all today is Sunday and nothing interesting to watch in the morning.

Only at 2 PM they started showing "Reel Anthu Pochuda Saamy" which is a good entertainment.

After that a mokka movie.

Next they started showing "Saa Poo Three" - a kid show. I think they targeted "Kutti Chutties" of Sun TV. But it was not in par with "Kutti Chutties".

Then I didn't watch the channel..

Sadiq said:
It is "Uryirukku Uyiraga"..

Now I came to know why they selected this movie.

1. Pari Vendhar is also acted in this movie.
2. SRM University is a part of this movie.

So its premiere movie right... Lol ????

praveenpersonel said:
I liked oru sol keleer which is 30 minute programme but it should be extended to 1 hour. Lot of programs need change in schedule. 1 hour program of padam eppadi irruku should be reduced to 30 minutes from one hour.

i totally agree with u,..

Sa boo three, Ring O Ring is totally waste,..

praveenpersonel said:
As i enquired about logo and picture quality they said they are testing the programs according to the schedule based on feedback. until everything is in proper place they dont change logo and picture quality. They are testing the channel at backend.

As far as I know , they are not going to change the LOGO. Simple reason, the other logo what you are all talking about is not representing IJK party's flag. Check with your source once again.

And most of the programs now in Vendar's schedule are originally concepted for Puthu Yugam before its launch and rejected by program team for some reasons.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock