Vendhar TV Testing On Intelsat 17

RE: Vendhar tv

ltV7tfP.jpg

SRM University Chancellor TR Pachamuthu to launch Tamil GEC

TR Pachamuthu, a Tamil businessman and politician, is all set to enter the media industry by launching a new GEC in the Tamil market. Pachamuthu is also the Chancellor of SRM University and owns a political party, Indhiya Jananayaga Katchi.

The new GEC, christened Vendhar TV, is expected to launch post Diwali. Sources close to the development have confirmed the news to exchange4media. They have further said that Puthiya Thalaimurai, which is believed to be part of the SRM Group, is also set to launch a new Tamil GEC, Pudhu Yugam. The channel is expected to go on air before Diwali.

Meanwhile, gearing up for the launch, key people are being appointed for Vendhar TV, who will be driving the sales for the channel. K Vinod has been roped in as AVP - Ad Sales. He will be responsible for the West and North markets.

K Balaji has also joined the channel as AVP - Ad Sales. He will be driving the southern business, handling Chennai and Bangalore. B Karthik Pandian will also look after Chennai and Bangalore market as Manager - Ad Sales. Both Vinod and Balaji will report to K Murugan, VP - Sales & Marketing, Vendhar TV.

Commenting on the new appointments, Murugan said, “We welcome Balaji, Vinod and Karthik to our sales team. Each one of them is well-experienced and has proven himself for years. I have worked with all three of them at various stages of our career and hence, we have known each other personally for years. I am sure they will bring laurels to Vendhar TV.”

On joining Vendhar TV, Vinod said, “Vendhar TV is all set to be part of the GEC genre. Working with Muruguan has always been a good experience, and with the talented team of Balaji and Karthik, it’s like a reunion. I have strong belief in the pool of talent that the management has roped in for Vendhar TV and I am sure that the team will provide an array of good content that will attract eyeballs.”

The content mix of the channel includes serials, news, talk shows, and reality shows. Vinisha Vision has been appointed as the media agency of Vendhar TV, while the creative agency on board is Media Workshop, Chennai.

Commenting on his new role, Balaji said, “It is great to work with Murugan, Vinod and Karthik again. I am happy to have joined the well-diversified SRM Group and am eagerly awaiting the launch of Vendhar TV with innovative content that is set to cater the Tamil audience.”

Karthik Pandian added here, “It’s always been a good learning experience working with Murugan, Vinod and Balaji. I am geared to take up the challenges before us.”

SRM University Chancellor TR Pachamuthu to launch Tamil GEC

Before diwali launch confirmed

if launched the vendhar and pudhu yugam channels

any chance to add these channels in d2h

Vendhar tv started test transmission now.

Vendhar tv started test transmission now.
Now sivaji songs running.
It was coming with new logo,
it looks like very nice.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock