VENDHAR TV Will Be Added On Sun Direct 14th April

• Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 12,531
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vendhar Tv to be added on Sun direct on LCN 125

:k thread opened, if everyone is speculating.. may be its coming, lets give some time on this :)

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?pid=1126222761#pid1126222761

One guy called sam16 in other forum copied this news with same wordings. His profile picture is same as Bishnu15...

Bapun and myself discussed about that guy making copy few days bfore itself.. we cant Copy Right the Text contents.. he makes copy of my scan posts as it posted here also the Snaps too but Admin of that forum removes once he finds the DDF logo in my snaps.. Bapun and myself agreed to make a Watermark of DDF in all snaps from me . Yes ourself can register there and make complaint for this with Admin of that forum but how many times ? few other Admins want to recieve complaints from This forum Admin only if any Copy found in his forum.. specially another guy is making copy in other forums that too scan result posts.. here he few days back came back again and started to copy from other forum ..

Sadiq said:

One guy called sam16 in other forum copied this news with same wordings. His profile picture is same as Bishnu15...

Couple of days ago we known him as a "Dream Star".

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Bapun and myself discussed about that guy making copy few days bfore itself.. we cant Copy Right the Text contents.. he makes copy of my scan posts as it posted here also the Snaps too but Admin of that forum removes once he finds the DDF logo in my snaps.. Bapun and myself agreed to make a Watermark of DDF in all snaps from me . Yes ourself can register there and make complaint for this with Admin of that forum but how many times ? few other Admins want to recieve complaints from This forum Admin only if any Copy found in his forum.. specially another guy is making copy in other forums that too scan result posts.. here he few days back came back again and started to copy from other forum ..

Full Agreed

And

Bishnu15 is Biggest Fraud Member of our forum :wall

Yes its true this bishnu is there in another forum too.i am also there .but that forum is not so good .i hardly go in That forum because that forum members are hardly inactive.dream dth rocks

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

Even I saw him copying your scan results. I too complained to the admin.. That admin is saying he should get a complaint form DDF admin to take action..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock