"VH1 HD" Addition in Dish TV. (Delayed to 24th June and now cancelled).

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 8,968
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "VH1 HD" Addition in Dish TV.

Great News For Dish Tv Users

RE: "VH1 HD" Addition in Dish TV. (Delayed to 24th June).

Bad News for Dish HD users :damn

Why bro..? I think they will add Times Network :hd channels on that day with VH1 :hd.. :luv

SaMand 4GWhy bro..? I think they will add Times Network  channels on that day with  VH1 :hd..
I think So.. as they are so late now to add new HD Channels whereas Tata Sky is already Leader in HD Market.

Deep.S said:
SaMand 4GWhy bro..? I think they will add Times Network  channels on that day with  VH1 :hd..
I think So.. as they are so late now to add new HD Channels whereas Tata Sky is already Leader in HD Market.

Yes bro..The last date for Times Network channel discontinue was 26th June..If deal is done then is high chance for Both :hd channels

"VH1 HD" Addition in Dish TV. (Delayed to 24th June).

VH1 HD don't have DD audio from brodcaster.

Deep.S said:
:new Bad News for HD Fans as Dish TV Postponed the addition of "VH1 HD". from 13th to 24th June 2016. :(

I think due to awesome channel add on tomorrow,that's why date exteneded:lol :shy

I don't know why dishtv keeps doing this.In September 2014 they were to add Mtunes SD and 9XO advertised on the Website.Mtunes got added some months back through dd direct and 9XO is still waiting to add on dishtv.

Dishtv now have seriously problem with to add HD channel... Bakwaas SD channel addition will be never have been postponed. When they add goes to add any good hd channel that will be postponed... That is too of much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock