Breaking Viacom 18 Joins hand with 2D Entertainment to produce more films in Tamil

Just open and your eyes and see the hastag #viacom18studios mentioned in your source itself.
First of all, I don't understand why are you answering this much arrogantly when everyone is talking politely. Please learn to talk respectfully.

Now coming to the source,
If you have added that tweet as a source when you started the thread, nobody would've asked for the source.

First of all, I don't understand why are you answering this much arrogantly when everyone is talking politely. Please learn to talk respectfully.

Now coming to the source,
If you have added that tweet as a source when you started the thread, nobody would've asked for the source.
Omg legend here so what is the next action blocking me go ahead and do that

Legend again or ex-mod now..

Omg..

I am not here ti discuss the authenticity of news but about the attitude of you. Simply, add source even before someone asking or not. This time too, you added only after someone told the news as fake.

Waiting for your arrogant reply.. ;)

I added the source once he asked for it, i don't know why u interfere with the discussion between me and him. The thing is again you go to past i gave explanation for that already. Instead of telling this in a proper way your words are just insulting someone. Mod in the sense don't mean you are always correct. I don't need any credibility from here i am here for just gather info that's it.
Lol, do you think is it your what's app chat then wake up every members have right to participate in this discussion. BTW you haven't answered my question properly why do you not attached source until someone asks you?

I request that you learn how to talk with fellow members, give respect and take respect from them.

Legend again or ex-mod now..

Omg..

I am not here ti discuss the authenticity of news but about the attitude of you. Simply, add source even before someone asking or not. This time too, you added only after someone told the news as fake.

Waiting for your arrogant reply.. ;)
Not worth for it🤣

Lol, do you think is it your what's app chat then wake up every members have right to participate in this discussion. BTW you haven't answered my question properly why do you not attached source until someone asks you?

I request that you learn how to talk with fellow members, give respect and take respect from them.
Forgot to add it, he asked then I added it's simple.
Yes will learn how to corner someone from dream legends and moderators 🤣

🤣 Pulled my tongue unnecessarily then y u tensed now

Yeah I am getting tensed because of guy like you. Be here if you are ready to follow the rules. Otherwise simply quit. Don't make unnecessary noise when someone asking you questions on yiur thread.

Now don't say you added source after he asked. The question is why can't you add while creating thread itself. But so far you have not answered that. That tells your attitude..

Yeah I am getting tensed because of guy like you. Be here if you are ready to follow the rules. Otherwise simply quit. Don't make unnecessary noise when someone asking you questions on yiur thread.

Now don't say you added source after he asked. The question is why can't you add while creating thread itself. But so far you have not answered that. That tells your attitude..

Don't blabber , I replied already "I forgot once he asked I attached" ,what else you expected. I don't know what you found in my attitude I never care about it. The thing is being a dream legend or moderator you guys are always not correct your words. Anyway thanks for the entertainment you gave.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock