DDF Exclusive Viacom18 may launch its Sports Channels in 2nd week of January 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news I collected:

As confirmed by @Vadirocks bro . Viacom18 will be launching colors sports ( soon to be registered ) on Jan 10th (tentative) with football.
Channel is planning for grand entry . Colors already being house brand will help them to reach the expected target audience.
Viacom18 and ambani are eyeing on commercialization of non cricket property.
The new level of sports will provide a stadium level of experience with enthusiastic challenges for viewers.

Colors sports will be available from day 1 on all leading cable network and dth priced at ₹12 and included in bouquet. Wile HD to be priced at ₹19.

Colors sports online availability : all sports will be available on voot select.
But channel live stream will be limited to jio tv

The channel will be available in Hindi and English .

They need to launch atleast 2 channels for overlapping events or use +1 feeds that Star Sports used to do a few years ago during EPL broadcast.

Colors Sports and Colors Sports HD logos in my imagination (similar to present Viacom18 channels).
jdAavgX.png

tdIAKr0.png
YfGMjDU.png

Needs to be white or transparent. Colorful logos doesn't look on sports channels.
Yes even I agree. But looking at Viacom18 present channels' logos, I created the logo in a similar way.

It'll be good if they adopt a white or transparent petal for their sports channels. Let us see if they'll come up with a new idea for sports channels logo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock