• Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 6,314
Akash said:
No I did not copy u can believe me

This is original...

qP3Bc56.png

This is copied by you...

g2xDywI.png

They have 4 audio feeds.. Only for tamil they have mentioned something like Tamil (alternative).. What does that mean?   :huh

And if this channel is having tamil/telugu separate audio feed, I don't understand why they keep it South Gold instead of South Silver itself?

They have 4 audio feeds.. Only for tamil they have mentioned something like Tamil (alternative).. What does that mean?   :huh

And if this channel is having tamil/telugu separate audio feed, I don't understand why they keep it South Gold instead of South Silver itself?

South Silver has only Nat Geo in infotainment category if I am correct..

M.J.Sadiq said:

Under Infotainment & lifestyle category, I'm getting below 6 channels in South Silver Sports,

1) Discovery (telugu/bengali audio)
2) History TV18 (tamil/telugu)
3) Animal Planet
4) FTV
5) NDTV Good Times
6) NAT GEO (tamil/telugu/bengali)

Since this channel had regional audio, I thought they would add in south silver pack itself..

Under Infotainment & lifestyle category, I'm getting below 5 channels in South Silver Sports,

1) Discovery (telugu/bengali audio)
2) History TV18 (tamil/telugu)
3) Animal Planet
4) FTV
5) NDTV Good Times

Since this channel had regional audio, I thought they would add in south silver pack itself..

Hmm.. But don't know why they didn't add from Silver Sports.

M.J.Sadiq said:

No bro i think u misleaded from their website .. South silver is a combination of 99 plan , silver lite , gec topup .. So check the links available at the top of south silver pack ull get the full channel list of south silver pack South Silver Package ..

Sai Laxman said:
No bro i think u misleaded from their website .. South silver is a combination of 99 plan , silver lite , hindi topup .. So check the links available at the top of south silver pack ull get the full channel list of south silver pack Videocon d2h welcomes you ..

:shy Yes you are right..

Back
Top Bottom