Videocon D2H Channel Pixelated

• Thread starter Thread starter Bluemoon786
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 18,190
well i checked airtel and D2H side by side on 46inch samsung led and the picture of hd channels are blur as compared to airtel, and somewhat pixlated, this is that you can do nothing much about. you should have checked picture before buying, best is airtel, also the bitrate of d2h hd channels are 4to6mbit/sec as compared to airtel tell which have 6 to 8mbit/sec

Changed LNB, tried to improve Quality by adjusting Dish but quality remains same as it before.

kami2k said:
well i checked airtel and D2H side by side on 46inch samsung led and the picture of hd channels are blur as compared to airtel, and somewhat pixlated, this is that you can do nothing much about. you should have checked picture before buying, best is airtel, also the bitrate of d2h hd channels are 4to6mbit/sec as compared to airtel tell which have 6 to 8mbit/sec

which website tell about bitrate of tata sky?

Changed Dish from 2 feet to 4 feet now Quality is in Green.

but HD result is Low as compare to dish tv HD.

8592150878_75f7a5c4ca_b.jpg

Do you have DiSeqC switch installed? If not change the settings to None there. Is the picture pixellating now?

Zero7 said:
Do you have DiSeqC switch installed? If not change the settings to None there. Is the picture pixellating now?

Yes Same. If you watch tv from 1 feet then you will see pixelation in hD channels.

I got the fault.

Fault is Videocon D2H 3D Box do not support 1080p, it only support 1080i thats why when you watch TV from near the result will be smeared details or pixelated color gradations in certain scenes.

1080i video is "interlaced." 1080i video plays back at 60 frames per second, but that's a bit deceptive, because it's actually broadcast at 30 frames per second. The TV then displays those frames twice, in a way—the first pass is 1,920-by-540 for the even scan line field, and the second pass is 1,920-by-540 for the odd scan line field. The process by which this occurs is called interlacing. It contributes to a sense of motion and reduces perceived flicker.

Back
Top Bottom