Videocon D2h Channels, Sevices, TP's List & Customer Care Details[as on 28/May/2017]

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 204
  • Views: Views 144,656
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Videocon D2h Channels, Sevices, TP's List & Customer Care Details[as on 18/Dec/2016]

List updated with Addition of

112 Naaptol Green
212 Naaptol Green

LCN Movement of
SONY PAL from 112 -to- 115

RE: Videocon D2h Channels, Sevices, TP's List & Customer Care Details[as on 18/Dec/2016]

many good channels not adding like mtv beats, ciniple, puduygam, vendar tv, tamil music channel waste shoping channel adding

sam said:
Assistance (4)
01 Recharge Options
___(i) Through IVR
___(ii) Through Website
___(iii) Through SMS
02 Products and Offers
___(i) Digital SET TOP Box
___(ii) 4K SET TOP Box
___(iii) HD Digital Video Recorder
___(iv) HD Digital SET TOP Box
03 Technical Support
04 Service Through SMS

New Help Desk Options Added 8 to 10 Weeks Ago.

01 Packages
02 Recharge Options
03 How To Change Package
04 Products & Offers
05 Technical Support
06 Services Through SMS

Need To Add/Update In 1st Post.

Reactions: sam

mgparmar18plus said:
01 Packages
02 Recharge Options
03 How To Change Package
04 Products & Offers
05 Technical Support
06 Services Through SMS

Bro, better you edit (not new post) your post and add some texts saying about corrections to be done as well instead of just listing out the names.

And hoping to see your reply about active screen window today. It looks you are available at DDF today more than any other day :)

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bro, better you edit (not new post) your post and add some texts saying about corrections to be done as well instead of just listing out the names.

And hoping to see your reply about active screen window today. It looks you are available at DDF today more than any other day :)

Done & Yes Because Of Sunday
I Will Explain Today

Thanks for adding more information @mgparmar18plus bro.. I think no one shared about the new helpdesk options here in DDF.

It is a fact that not all customers will go into these kind of services to know if anything is changed or added or removed. Whoever is having a look at finding these changes, I recommend to post it here so that the channel list thread can also be updated at the same time.

As per @mgparmar18plus bro, this change happened 8 weeks ago (2 months ago). I am not sure if he posted it here 2 months ago and asked to update the channel list. If not, we have to start posting such changes and ask to update the channel list thread as well so that members/visitors will get up to date information from DDF.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Thanks for adding more information @mgparmar18plus bro.. I think no one shared about the new helpdesk options here in DDF.

It is a fact that not all customers will go into these kind of services to know if anything is changed or added or removed. Whoever is having a look at finding these changes, I recommend to post it here so that the channel list thread can also be updated at the same time.

As per @mgparmar18plus bro, this change happened 8 weeks ago (2 months ago). I am not sure if he posted it here 2 months ago and asked to update the channel list. If not, we have to start posting such changes and ask to update the channel list thread as well so that members/visitors will get up to date information from DDF.

Sure

Maybe I missed it. but I'm not sure... Channel fyi TV18 - Infotainment & Lifestyle available at LCN-468 with A-LA-CARTE price as Rs.17/-

Source - D2H website price page

Maybe I missed it. but I'm not sure... Channel fyi TV18 - Infotainment & Lifestyle available at LCN-468 with A-LA-CARTE price as Rs.17/-

It is added only today.. I just posted thread for addition of this channel in TP in the below thread.

Videocon-D2H-testing-FYI-TV18

Can you please add snaps of the channel in the thread.

RE: Videocon D2h Channels, Sevices, TP's List & Customer Care Details[as on 20/Dec/2016]

List updated with addition of

"fyi TV18" @ LCN 468

jmZSnsg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock