DDF Exclusive Videocon d2h is Now Also Available with SES-8 Alignment.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 14,721
Some Pics of DD Free Dish channels from Videocon d2h SES-8 Alignment.

Pics, from Videocon d2h V-7000 HD Set Top Box:

ReoCy2v.jpg

PL3UuYj.jpg

BLspKew.jpg

I tried this couple of weeks ago on HDDVR, knowingly that it won't work without firmware update. I used a monoblock LNB to test it. Now eagerly waiting for fw updates, after reading this news. Hope they provide fw updates to all older models like HDDVR

Bro you must need software update before realignment?

Definitely, your dth box required firmware update to run 95E tp, right now it can happen only if dth update firmware on their box from 88E or pd for DVR model. Updated firmware will allow box to update firware again & it will from 95E and getting channel. Without technician you cant tune 95E channel but you can only update firmware.

Last edited:
Recently dish tv removed many south channels. So, we can miss those channels.
Then It is better to leave Dishtv and D2H as they are worried of customers watching different language channels and waiting to remove the less watched regional channels.Also D2H is south focused as per dishtv then what is the problem in watch English,Hindi or any non south channels?

Then It is better to leave Dishtv and D2H as they are worried of customers watching different language channels and waiting to remove the less watched regional channels.Also D2H is south focused as per dishtv then what is the problem in watch English,Hindi or any non south channels?
They won't remove English, Hindi channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock