Videocon D2h Packages Details And Price

RE: Videocon D2h A-la-carte details

a-la-carte price list is available in d2h official page so no need of this thread

xaviar88 said:
a-la-carte price list is available in d2h official page so no need of this thread

channels list also available in site so now you will say channels list thread also no useful.

Huh..as usual again many of supporters and praisers are in forum but also some people are there who always looking to find negatives of news shared here

xaviar88 said:

bro then i think every news shared here will have some links from a website and now you will also say bro that if its available in website so no use of it

Gud work bro :) plz update as soon as possible in any update made by d2h in there website :tup:) ..

thanks bro and yes i will try to do that soon

I will update it regularly but if i missed something please tell me in this thread

RE: Videocon D2h Packages Details And Price & A-la-carte details

I merged package and A-la-carte posts in single posts in order to avoid more sticky threads... @samand bro, please update both information in single thread itself. And now it is the time to update the details..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock